SW Starters For Trade

I have 2x Tzimisce and 3x Lasombra starter decks, and I'd like to trade
them with you for either Followers Of Set or Tremere starter decks.

Email me at vampireccg@yahoo.com if you're interested in trading. It'll
take me a while to determine that you aren't from Nigeria and want to give
me 1,00000000000000 dollars so please give me a few days to get back to
you. ;)

Kevin M., Prince of Henderson, NV (USA)
"Know your enemy, and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment... Complacency... Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier

are you serious? or is this a forum joke? :-?
Gerard S.
troll-at-large, coaxed out of hiding

"Gerard A. Sanvictores II" <gsanvic@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1107271729.410589.77800@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> are you serious? or is this a forum joke? :-?
> Gerard S.
> troll-at-large, coaxed out of hiding

He's likely serious, but that can be checked by contacting
him at the email address given in the body of his message,
I think.

--
LSJ (vtesrep@white-wolf.com) V:TES Net.Rep for White Wolf, Inc.
V:TES homepage: http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/