[SOLVED] Swapped computer now half works?

Feb 21, 2021
So I just swapped my hardware to a new case. After doing so it powers on, but doesn't power mouse or keyboard. However when I plug my phone charger in to the same ports it charges. Also when I hold down the power button it doesn't shut down. I am not sure if I just plugged something in wrong or not. Thanks for any help!

Solution
So I just swapped my hardware to a new case. After doing so it powers on, but doesn't power mouse or keyboard. However when I plug my phone charger in to the same ports it charges. Also when I hold down the power button it doesn't shut down. I am not sure if I just plugged something in wrong or not. Thanks for any help!
Nobody can know wgat and how you did it. Pull up manuals ,specially for MB and go at it again. Pay attention to any possible short between MB and case.
Nobody can know wgat and how you did it. Pull up manuals ,specially for MB and go at it again. Pay attention to any possible short between MB and case.

Solution

Latest posts