Swedish File-sharing Religion On the Way to USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

trumpeter1994

Honorable
Mar 27, 2012
I think it will be amusing if the Westboro Baptist Church tries to protest them. At least it would distract them from the funeral protesting for a little while.

byous88

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012
At least it would distract them from the funeral protesting for a little while
g.gif

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
[citation][nom]hoofhearted[/nom]So the RIAA and MPAA are the anti-christs of this religion[/citation]

Their anticrist to everything they don't have a finger in the pocket at!

jaber2

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
It's a cleaver way of going around the law made by people who make up law's for thier own end, good for you knowing how to get them back.

EDVINASM

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2011
That is sick. If anyone on this forum thinks (in any way possible) that there is reasonable ground for this he/she/it is gone too far. Period.

p.s. me non believer in any weird or non-weird things/stuff/people/machines :)

jacobdrj

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2005
[citation][nom]edvinasm[/nom]That is sick. If anyone on this forum thinks (in any way possible) that there is reasonable ground for this he/she/it is gone too far. Period.p.s. me non believer in any weird or non-weird things/stuff/people/machines[/citation]

Cults are just religions that haven't yet grown big enough to have moderates...

brucen13

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2011
It won't be long before we have the first court case for freedom of religion versus copyright law. As long as you only share with others in your religion, does that trump copyright law? Or can you share with anyone to exercise one's freedom religion?

mavikt

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011
[citation][nom]edvinasm[/nom]That is sick. If anyone on this forum thinks (in any way possible) that there is reasonable ground for this he/she/it is gone too far. Period.p.s. me non believer in any weird or non-weird things/stuff/people/machines[/citation]

I think that's why the founder was a philosophy student, and you're not?

v1ze

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2009
[citation][nom]brett1042002[/nom]Interesting. Now if we can only Alt+F4 Scientology[/citation]
...or any organized religion for that matter.

jacobdrj

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2005
[citation][nom]Kyuuketsuki[/nom]Dang, this is going to cause me have a conflict of faith between this and Pastafarianism...[/citation]
I doubt that the re would be a Pasta-Torrent Crusade... More like a meeting of the minds...

deksman

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2011
Religion?
I have a question:
Why are some humans so entrenched into turning everything into 'religion' even if it down to the core has nothing to do with it?

Oh wait... because that's the only worldview they can abide by (at this point in time).

jacobdrj

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2005
[citation][nom]deksman[/nom]Religion?I have a question:Why are some humans so entrenched into turning everything into 'religion' even if it down to the core has nothing to do with it?Oh wait... because that's the only worldview they can abide by (at this point in time).[/citation]
Some religions do not distinguish between the secular and the divine. Government is religion is day to day living...

TBH, I would sooner recognize this religion than a religion that just modifies a previous one: Originality in religion FTW...

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
This religion makes more sense than all mainstream religions. I'm thinking of switching from my current religion (Jedi). Can we have hybrid religions? I want to believe in copying files and using the force, all under the supreme guidance of the FSM.

scallywanker

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2011
[citation][nom]greghome[/nom]Thou Shalt not commit blasphemy!!!!!The true Religion is Pastafarianism!!All Hail the flying Spaghetti Monster....![/citation]

He spreads His Noodley "ove throughout the world by the process of Copypasta. How could this be blasphemy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS