Swiftech Launches Drive X2, Drive X2 Prestige AIO Liquid Coolers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonDol

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2015
I don't get it: the Prestige series use Noiseblocker eLoop fans and yet they are noisier that base one (see the H240 X2 models)

Sparky4688

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2008
Slightly off topic for this article, but when will TV's add built in Bluetooth audio support? I would like to send the audio signal to my receiver then boosted to my wireless speakers. Build it in!

bwhiten

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2011
Slightly off topic for this article, but when will TV's add built in Bluetooth audio support? I would like to send the audio signal to my receiver then boosted to my wireless speakers. Build it in!

Slightly? How in the world can a topic on a liquid cooler be only "slightly" off topic from BT audio to TV?
What am I missing?

Good to see swiftech keeping at it. While I do like the larger, more visible res, people still miss the option to do a push/pull setup on these units. Regardless, they look to be strong contenders as well.
However, unless they offer better performance (to justify their price, and also their own comp from the H240x) its going to be a small market at that price.

ammaross

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2011

Slightly? How in the world can a topic on a liquid cooler be only "slightly" off topic from BT audio to TV?
What am I missing?
Read the ThinkVision TV article that appears below this one... :p

comedichistorian

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2010
Shouldn't it be the H240, H280 and H360 instead of H220, 240 and 320? I get that it's two 120 mm fans two 140 and three 120 mm fans but.....yeah. I do like these however, regardless of the silly name choice.

Sparky4688

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2008

Ben,

Thanks for your response. Since CES introduces new technology each year I was hoping this forum would provide for open discussion on CES issues in general, I think not based on other responses.

But if CES companies are listening - My 2 cents - Build TVs with organic Bluetooth support.... TV's with Audio out: stereo mini jacks, fiber optic, RCA jacks are obsolete...

bwhiten

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2011

Then commenting there would appear more appropriate, don't you think?

rwoody

Honorable
Nov 13, 2015
Since the prestige version will have compression fittings, I'm assuming I could drain and refill it with whichever color fluid I choose? Say pastel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS