[SOLVED] Switch choice problem

Nov 6, 2019
I currently have the redragon kumara k552 with outemu blue switches and I HATE it. I've tried with o rings and without and I still don't like it, I would pick membrane over it. I would always click shift by accident and would either miss a letter or type too many. I tried out some razer switches and I LOVE them (mainly orange switch), the smoothness is unreal. So I've been thinking about getting the Anne pro 2 with gateron browns but since I like smoothness I've been thinking about getting red but I've read that it's way too easy to click (which I hate) so I wanna know the comparison on smoothness between razer orange,gateron brown, cherry red, gateron red.
Thanks for any replies!

Solution
Keyboard I bought for work is a HyperX Alloy with Kailh Silver Speed, they are smoother feeling than the MX Red switches, I have not typed anything on it by accident. Only switches I end up pressing keys by accident is on my MX Speed keyboard, those have a very light touch to activate, even then I find that I need to be really tired to start doing that, or not paying attention to my hands when talking to people.
I currently have the redragon kumara k552 with outemu blue switches and I HATE it. I've tried with o rings and without and I still don't like it, I would pick membrane over it. I would always click shift by accident and would either miss a letter or type too many. I tried out some razer switches and I LOVE them (mainly orange switch), the smoothness is unreal. So I've been thinking about getting the Anne pro 2 with gateron browns but since I like smoothness I've been thinking about getting red but I've read that it's way too easy to click (which I hate) so I wanna know the comparison on smoothness between razer orange,gateron brown, cherry red, gateron red.
Thanks for any replies!
Look for blacks? They’re the same as reds but have a higher resistance. I have cherry low profile reds and they’re great for me.

Keyboard I bought for work is a HyperX Alloy with Kailh Silver Speed, they are smoother feeling than the MX Red switches, I have not typed anything on it by accident. Only switches I end up pressing keys by accident is on my MX Speed keyboard, those have a very light touch to activate, even then I find that I need to be really tired to start doing that, or not paying attention to my hands when talking to people.

Solution