[SOLVED] Switch to integrated graphics or not?

Oct 6, 2019
Hello,

I had a friend build me a PC since.. thats what he is living off and so he did. It's all great and stuff but i was thinking something, since firstly i had this GPU: AMD Radeon R7 240, and then later on i got this processor: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G WITH Radeon Vega 8 graphics. As much as I can see, my proccessors graphics (Vega 8) turns out to be more powerfull than the R7 240. I would like to know, do you guys think it would be smart to switch to the Vega 8 and maybe sell the R7 240? Or am I totally wrong and r7 240 is better? Im in a real debate here..

Solution
Manual Download Page

There is a setting in BIOS, under the GFX Configuration that allows you to set the Primary Video Device. Set this to "IGD" and make sure your display is connected to your motherboard's graphic output.

Although, it would be easier to just remove the old graphics card.

-Wolf sends
Oct 6, 2019
Yes, the Vega 8 is about 80% faster than the R7-240. The R7-240 won't sell for much. But anything you can get is better than letting it lay around unused. I guess.
Cool, so how can i change to it? I know it has something to do with BIOS but id rather not do it without previous instructions. Thanks