Question Switched from AMD to Intel, still having problems

nighty_

Commendable
Apr 16, 2021
i switched from a Ryzen 7 3700X, X570 Aorus Elite gaming Wifi rev 2 as i was having alot of BSOD, after i switched to a i9-11900K, Rog Strix Z590-e Gaming Wifi there was no more BSOD for like 2 days then finally i got hit with BSOD after BSOD, someone told me to take out 2 of the different Ram which i did, i saw less BSOD but it came back, then i did the same thing with the other ram it was a little bit better but this time my PC just freezes requiring me to hold down the power button till it restarts now it just freezes when im trying to type my password in or it just freezes when i finish typing my password

i9-11900K
EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3
Rog Strix Z590-E gaming wifi
32GB RAM 3200MHZ 4x8 Corsair LPX and Vengeance pro (using 2x8 right now LPX)
2TB 970 EVO Plus Nvme
1 TB WD SSD M.2
NZXT 850W 80+

I would suggest some steps like :

• Use another PSU or test the current PSU with an ATX power tester to make sure all voltages are within specs.
  • Use just a tick of RAM at a time (swap slot too).
  • Use onboard graphic (if any) or another GPU.

I'm suspecting the GPU, but it might not be that...

nighty_

Commendable
Apr 16, 2021
I would suggest some steps like :

• Use another PSU or test the current PSU with an ATX power tester to make sure all voltages are within specs.
  • Use just a tick of RAM at a time (swap slot too).
  • Use onboard graphic (if any) or another GPU.
I'm suspecting the GPU, but it might not be that...
i forgot to mention that another reason i switched was because the x570s pcie slots werent giving any signal was just giving me 1 long beep and 2 short, but the 3080 ti booted fine in another build with 600w 80+ bronze psu, it also failed to give signal when i put a working 1050 ti, i dont really have another PSU that can support an i9 and 3080 and for the ram, isnt 2 and 4 the best slots?

nighty_

Commendable
Apr 16, 2021
Have you checked Event Viewer and Reliability Monitor to see if any information can be given for these problems?
I would also try running sfc /scannow in your command prompt.
Event viewer shows Kernel-Power from me holding down the power button and reliability monitor shows the first time it froze saying hardware error twice
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

10/17 just shows that now, no more hardware errors same thing with the others

And it just happened again right as i replied