I recently built a new PC with following specifications:

Motherboard : ASUS ROG Strix X570-F Gaming
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5950X
RAM : VENGEANCE® LPX 64GB (2x 32GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz
SSD : 1TB Gigabyte NVMe M.2 2280
GPU : 2 x NVIDIA Quadro P2200
HDD : 4TB Seagate SkyHawk

Case: MSI MPG SEKIRA 500X

I had a problem with my case, one of the top fan was not spinning but RGB was just perfectly working fine. A service boy was checking for the issue and turned off PC directly for several times ( 15-20 times) and had a BIOS Error: "CPU Fan Error". He reinstalled the CMOS and the error disappeared but the fan was not working. So I had to change the case. I replaced my case with ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 case and everything working fine but I feel that the startup is slow compared to that before.

So, What's the cause and what should i do?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Nandan

Solution
Hello!
I've noticed that if you turn off a PC unexpectedly, Windows will boot significantly slower than usual. Your programs also - some will ask you if you would like to revert changes etc. It happens to my PC also after a power shortage or anything like that.
Now if the boot is slower persistently even after a clean shut down, I would suggest checking your SSD's capacity - you don't want to have a full boot device, boot times get slower, or check the health of the boot drive via CrystalDiskInfo since these unexpected shut downs can shorten an SSD's life.
A service boy was checking for the issue and turned off PC directly for several times ( 15-20 times) and had a BIOS Error: "CPU Fan Error". He reinstalled the CMOS and the error disappeared but the fan was not working. So I had to change the case. I replaced my case with ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 case and everything working fine but I feel that the startup is slow compared to that before.

If I were the shop's boss, that service boy could have been fired.

SlavfromBulgaria

Commendable
Apr 29, 2020
Hello!
I've noticed that if you turn off a PC unexpectedly, Windows will boot significantly slower than usual. Your programs also - some will ask you if you would like to revert changes etc. It happens to my PC also after a power shortage or anything like that.
Now if the boot is slower persistently even after a clean shut down, I would suggest checking your SSD's capacity - you don't want to have a full boot device, boot times get slower, or check the health of the boot drive via CrystalDiskInfo since these unexpected shut downs can shorten an SSD's life.

Reactions: lakshminandankarri
Solution