Question Switching back from new windows to old windows

May 23, 2019
Hi ,currently I have 2 harddrives one for Windows and second for games ,so if I bring a new harddrive and install new windows on it and remove the old harddrives then try something on the new windows ,the question is how can I get back to my old 2 harddrives with the old windows ?? I mean like the method how I can go back to my old windows and games with the 2 harddrives ?.after installing new windows trying something.

May 23, 2019
Windows is currently on number 10(with version 1903) then there is the matter about older versions also being used. Which OS from Microsoft are you using at the moment and which one was installed on your older HDD?
No I didn't mean by windows version I ment by how to place back my previous drive that I had from before like the method how placing it back and setting it up.

Thanks for your help in advance.

May 23, 2019
We need a lot more info on exactly what you're wanting to do.
And with what OS versions.
And what specific drives.
What I am trying to do is to try if I can play a game fortnite which banned me and this ban is called an "hardware id ban" ,because i cheated but now I learned a lesson and just want to play fairly, so some people said on the internet removing old banned harddrives and replacing them with new harddrives and new windows installation will get me back into the game so the question is I currently have 2 harddrives one called Hitachi HD and the second is WDC WD500 and I have my windows 10 installed on my Hitachi HD harddrive but the ban is on both harddrives because the game banned the both harddrives, so I have I new harddrive ready with 300gb so what I am trying to do is remove the banned harddrives and bring the new harddrive and do the windows installation after that if I ended up still banned when entering the game is I will have to bring back the banned 2 harddrives with windows back again so the question is how can I get back the 2 harddrives with windows back
We need a lot more info on exactly what you're wanting to do.
And with what OS versions.
And what specific drives.
What I am trying to do is to try if I can play a game fortnite which banned me and this ban is called an "hardware id ban" ,because i cheated, but now I learned a lesson and just want to play fairly, so some people said on the internet removing banned harddrives and replacing them with new harddrives and new windows installation will get me back into the game so I currently have 2 harddrives one called Hitachi HD and the second is WDC WD500 and I have my windows 10 installed on my Hitachi HD harddrive but the ban is on both harddrives because the game banned the both harddrives, so I brought a new harddrive ready with 300gb so what I am trying to do is remove the banned harddrives and bring the new harddrive and do the windows installation after that if I ended up still banned when entering the game I will have to bring back the banned 2 harddrives with windows back again, these are all the information , so the real question is how can I setup the 2 harddrives with windows back again, I mean just like that ,put them in pc attach it with the motherboard and then ?what happens after that what should I do?.