Question Switching back to integrated gpu

Sagi sason

Great
Mar 11, 2020
I have an old monitor so it don't have a HDMI port, and my dedicated
gpu only have HDMI. So I used a HDMI to vga converter and now it's broken and I can't use my gpu, is there any way to change to the integrated graphics without seeing anything?

Normally, a bios will disable the integrated graphics adapter if it detects a discrete graphics card is installed.
You can remove the graphics card and attach the monitor to the motherboard as a temporary measure until you can buy a new HDMI to vga converter.

Sagi sason

Great
Mar 11, 2020
Normally, a bios will disable the integrated graphics adapter if it detects a discrete graphics card is installed.
You can remove the graphics card and attach the monitor to the motherboard as a temporary measure until you can buy a new HDMI to vga converter.
And I don't need to uninstall the drivers?

No, any graphics adapter will have a low res mode that works without any drivers at all.
Otherwise, how could you ever install a driver.
If you have never installed the integrated adapter driver, you may not see the full resolution untill you do.

Sagi sason

Great
Mar 11, 2020
No, any graphics adapter will have a low res mode that works without any drivers at all.
Otherwise, how could you ever install a driver.
If you have never installed the integrated adapter driver, you may not see the full resolution untill you do.
It's still doesn't work, do you have another idea?