Question Switching my bluetooth keyboard from my PC to my Mac

Apr 9, 2020
Hello,

I recently built a PC after having spent the last 10 years on various Mac computers. I now have a desktop PC and a Macbook Pro laptop.

I switch between both setups at my desk (on the same monitor) depending on what I'm working on.

I bought a wireless mouse and a wireless keyboard specifically to be able to share them without having to go through the hassle of unplugging and re plugging everything all the time.

Now for the mouse, it's a Logitech MX Master 3 and it supports multiple devices so there's really no problem here.

For the keyboard on the other hand, it's an Apple Magic Keyboard 2 and it only supports one device.

On the mac side, it's easy enough to disconnect it so it's available when I look for devices in the Bluetooth settings on the PC but on the PC side, I don't seem to be able to just disconnect it without unpairing it.

Is there anything I can do to make this easier? I'm considering returning the Apple keyboard and replacing it with the Logitech MX Keys, the keyboard that goes with my mouse and supports multiple devices but I honestly prefer the Apple one in terms of look and feel (the Logitech one looks super crowded and I've read reviews that the quality isn't exactly top notch...

If anyone has an easy fix, please share!

Thanks!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS