[SOLVED] Switching my motherboard and case but keeping every other part HP pavilion Desktop TG01-2xxx

Nov 22, 2021
Hey, i was wondering if it is possible to do a case swap with a new motherboard but still keeping the other parts in the PC. Can i still use the PSU for example?

Solution
Hey, i was wondering if it is possible to do a case swap with a new motherboard but still keeping the other parts in the PC. Can i still use the PSU for example?

The PSU might be of decent design and manufacture quality but it's also probably specc'd with very close margins to match performance requirements of the system to keep costs down. I'd suggest replacing it if your upgrades are substantial. Modern GPU's, for instance, often want 650W PSU's.

The PSU might be of decent design and manufacture quality but it's also probably specc'd with very close margins to match performance requirements of the system to keep costs down. I'd suggest replacing it if your upgrades are substantial. Modern GPU's, for instance, often want 650W PSU's.

Solution
Nov 22, 2021
Yeah, i have been thinking of that :)