Switching to a Nation plan

Hi all,

I currently have the region plan for my state, Florida. I'm planning on
going up to Boston next week for about a week, and I was wondering if I
could upgrade my plan today to a Nation plan so I wont be charged roaming
and have it take effect by the time of my trip? Basically, when you switch
plans, how long before they go into effect.

Thanks much

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

"Loko" <spammy@nothanks.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I currently have the region plan for my state, Florida. I'm planning on
> going up to Boston next week for about a week, and I was wondering if I
> could upgrade my plan today to a Nation plan so I wont be charged roaming
> and have it take effect by the time of my trip? Basically, when you switch
> plans, how long before they go into effect.
>
> Thanks much

Immediately.

>Basically, when you switch
>plans, how long before they go into effect.

When the CS rep that you are talking to hits the enter key.

--
John S.

immediately, unless the CSR schedules the switch for the beginning of the
next billing cycle. please ask to make sure.