switching users

deb

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2003

After I log off and allow another user to log on, when they click on their
user name the screen just flashes and does not allow them acces to anything.
The only thing at the bottom of the screen is an option to turn off computer.
Did I not set up the users correctly? I am the computer admin, and they all
are set up as limited users, there are no passwords.

Thank you

Turn off the welcome screen and allow the users to logon by pressing
ctrl+del+alt. Make a new user account and check if it works.