Status
Not open for further replies.

envymert

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
With the upcoming released of Star Wars: The Old Republic I was wondering who is planning on playing and what race/class/faction?

I cannot wait for the game to come out, as I am not a huge fan of Star Wars but the game looks pretty awesome and BIOWARE normally does an awesome job. Also I cannot stand WoW anymore so this will be a welcomed change.

I am going Human, Jedi Knight probably sentinel and of course for the Republic.

Solution
Republic - Trooper

Wife and I will both be playing troopers. It's undecided, but one of us will be a Vanguard and the other will be Commando spec'd for healing.

I'm a huge Star Wars nerd, love the novels, comics and movies. I am also in beta and am loving every minute of it. ;p

nisallik

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2008
Republic - Trooper

Wife and I will both be playing troopers. It's undecided, but one of us will be a Vanguard and the other will be Commando spec'd for healing.

I'm a huge Star Wars nerd, love the novels, comics and movies. I am also in beta and am loving every minute of it. ;p

Solution

envymert

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011

Damn ......my name is not appropriate in this thread :p
I Envy your beta. . . . been waiting for an invite for months.

Also ....How can I get my wife interested in playing. She wants to try it because I want her to play, but I would LOVE to see her playing when I am not home. So i know she likes it and isnt just doing it for my sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.