Syncing Certain Files Between Folders on Laptop Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceblitzed

Distinguished
Hi,

I am using a file sync software called Synchredible to sync files in a certain folder to another folder on my laptop. This software syncs 99% of my files successfully. However, there are two files which refuse to sync. The software reports in the log that the two files could not be copied successfully to the other folder (which doesn't help me to fix the problem). Note I am trying to copy files in the folder C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\Anki2\User 1\ to C:\Users\Name\Google Drive\SIUC\Xtra\Subjects_XTRA\Anki\User 1\ . The first folder contains files generated and updated by a program called Anki2 while the second folder is my Google Drive folder (to sync files to the online cloud)

Description of computer:
Model: Dell Latitude E5550

Methods I have tried to fix the problem:

1. If I close the program called Anki2, the two files still won't sync

2. If I logoff and log back in from Windows 7, the software syncs all files (100%) successfully. However, in about 5 days or so, the problem comes back.

3. Note: I can manually copy and paste the files into the other folder in order to update the files successfully if the Anki2 program is closed or not. However, this may not be practical to do all the time

iceblitzed

Distinguished

The files are collection.anki2 and collection.log (so C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\Anki2\User 1\collection.anki2 and C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\Anki2\User 1\collection.log). Even if I close the program, these two files won't sync.

I'll update my post so that people know that if I close the program, these two files won't sync. Thanks for the reply

Status
Not open for further replies.