Question system audio keeps "cutting"

hi all i'm writing this because i just started using a wireless/wired speaker for my pc. works great minus one issue, and i've never experienced this with optical audio before. the audio keeps having this issues with like "cutting" i think you would say... like it's still there you still hear the music but it makes like this faint in out for a split second thing where it's as if i'm listening to youtube on my phone and i get a notification the music draws in and out but is still there.... however it's not the same as that it's just an instant cut and back for a split second..... i've tried new optical cables and check my mobo audio driver is up to date rolled it back, the speaker is a black widow.. wireless or wired speaker i have it plugged in 24/7 and am using optical audio..... which has always served me well but this is one thing i can't seem to figure out with it.

p.s. if this helps it's almost as if i'm using the speaker unplugged and the battery for wireless modes is dying but not dead yet so it's trying to say charge me. thing is when it's not being used it's not on... so it is charging. and it's not plugged in 24/7 24/7 i do use it as my wireless chill speaker out in my hut.... so the battery is used and not just frying,,,,any help is awesome thank you...

Edit, It works no issues on other device either by the way before you ask...
this systems only for music and video service basically

wow sorry speccs of this system

View: https://imgur.com/rmnQK9z

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
When you think words fail to explain what the issue is, you use images or videos or audio clips to support the case you're facing. In this instance, you should be able to use game mode to record the audio issue you're facing or use your phone to record the issue for us to see.

Which BIOS version are you for your motherboard? Got a link to the audio equipment(s) you're using for your build and how you're paired to them? Which version of Windows 10 are you on? We're currently on version 20H2.

When you think words fail to explain what the issue is, you use images or videos or audio clips to support the case you're facing. In this instance, you should be able to use game mode to record the audio issue you're facing or use your phone to record the issue for us to see.

Which BIOS version are you for your motherboard? Got a link to the audio equipment(s) you're using for your build and how you're paired to them? Which version of Windows 10 are you on? We're currently on version 20H2.
I would love to add a video for people to hear it the issue is it's just after 2am here and people are sleeping under the theater room. As for the audio equipment. Again can post in the morning. Bios is fully up to date that's the first thing I do on all systems. Windows 10 is fully up to date minus their reccomendes drivers.... Audio graphics and all that they want to override with. I don't think it's the equiment though because it's again working fine on all other device's