[SOLVED] System boots straight into bios, can’t exit.

Dec 31, 2019
Recently, I decided to build a new pc because my old one wasn’t working anymore. So I got new parts and finished building it, but when I turn it on, it goes straight into bios and every time I exit it goes right back.
Specs:
Intel i3-10100
MSI B460M-A Pro
GTX 1050
EVGA 500W PSU
2x4 GB Hyperx DDR4 RAM
WDBlue 500GB HDD

Solution
I have tried both another sata port and another sata cable. Also, after trying to figure this out, I have discovered that if I switch BIOS mode to csm, the hard drive shows up as a bootable device but then I get a screen that says “reboot and select proper device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key.
Yes that is correct it is because there is nothing on the hdd you need to install a os. You can use a usb or a cd usb are most common now.
Recently, I decided to build a new pc because my old one wasn’t working anymore. So I got new parts and finished building it, but when I turn it on, it goes straight into bios and every time I exit it goes right back.
Specs:
Intel i3-10100
MSI B460M-A Pro
GTX 1050
EVGA 500W PSU
2x4 GB Hyperx DDR4 RAM
WDBlue 500GB HDD
It's not registering a hdd is plugged in if it detected a hdd plugged in it would either boot into whatever os is installed. Or tell you no os found please select proper boot drive. Make sure you have your sata cable plagged into both the mobo and hdd. Mobo port 0 or 1 if you have a optical drive and hdd, no other devices.

Dec 31, 2019
All parts are showing up in BIOS, the HDD is there and set as the primary boot drive, and the sata cable is plugged securely into both ends. Thank you for the reply.

Dec 31, 2019
All parts are showing up in BIOS, the HDD is there and set as the primary boot drive, and the sata cable is plugged securely into both ends. Thank you for the reply.
Update: I just realized that the boot priority is set to hard drive by not MY hard drive, and my HDD isn’t listed as an option. Any help with this new issue?

Dec 31, 2019
Sounds like the hdd maybe dead or the port you are using isn't active to hdd's only ssd's. Try using a different sata port maybe? Is there power sata plugged into the hdd?
I have tried both another sata port and another sata cable. Also, after trying to figure this out, I have discovered that if I switch BIOS mode to csm, the hard drive shows up as a bootable device but then I get a screen that says “reboot and select proper device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key.

Yes that is correct it is because there is nothing on the hdd you need to install a os. You can use a usb or a cd usb are most common now.

Solution