[SOLVED] System build need suggestions what to add/take away?

plate

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2012
Trying to put together a dedicated gaming computer to replaced very outdated system 6+ yrs old, I do not have the skills or time to DIY this.
The base build is from CybertronPC - Small form factor chosen because they have what seem to be lots of options
The goal is to keep it under 1700 usd
This will be a dedicated gaming computer and will not need to run multiple apps, would like to be able to run games at or near max settings for once in my life :), No plans to overclock.

Current games:

Return of Reckoning (aka Warhammer online) hosted on private server
Total war titles
Cyberpuck 2077 - would like to be able to play this title

Following comes in at 1600 usd on the nose would love to hear your opinions and recommendations would like to order next week.

PROCESSOR: AMD Ryzen™ 5 2600 3.40GHz Hexa-Core, YD2600BBAFBOX

MOTHERBOARD: ASROCK B450 GAMING-ITX/AC

MEMORY: 2 x 8GB DDR4-3200 G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Total 16GB DDR4-3200

GRAPHICS CARD: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2080 8GB, Non-founders

OPERATING SYSTEM STORAGE: 480GB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s SSD
***EDIT Per suggestion: 3TB 3.5in Seagate Barracuda HDD

POWER SUPPLY: 650 Watt Corsair RM650, CP-9020178-NA/RM650X

CPU LIQUID COOLING: 120mm Liquid Cooler for CPUs

CHASSIS SELECTION: Phanteks Evolv Enthoo ITX Tempered Black

CHASSIS FANS: 3xStandard 120mm Case Fans

OPERATING SYSTEM:Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Following change was suggested: RTX 2070 SUPER™ 8GB6 and Ryzen™ 7 3700X 3.60GHz Octa-Core

Last edited:
Solution
the game will eat 70GB for the base install, notwithstanding any and all updates that will follow.
a 512GB class drive is a bit small for more than three games of that size and the OS.
unless you only play one game I suggest either a larger SSD or a massive secondary storage device (HDD).

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
the game will eat 70GB for the base install, notwithstanding any and all updates that will follow.
a 512GB class drive is a bit small for more than three games of that size and the OS.
unless you only play one game I suggest either a larger SSD or a massive secondary storage device (HDD).

Solution