Question System confiq

Oct 19, 2019
I have am2 plus motherboard and phenom 11 x4 850 processor..now I need to upgrade as I want to run Adobe illustrator and maya. What should I do.do I need to buy new mother board or can I upgrade existing board with ram and graphics..I dont have much money..what's practical way to do this.i can buy 4 GB graphics card and 16 GB ram..do I need to change processor..please advice

I have am2 plus motherboard and phenom 11 x4 850 processor..now I need to upgrade as I want to run Adobe illustrator and maya. What should I do.do I need to buy new mother board or can I upgrade existing board with ram and graphics..I dont have much money..what's practical way to do this.i can buy 4 GB graphics card and 16 GB ram..do I need to change processor..please advice
Which exact MB ?

Oct 19, 2019
Please help me. I had brought msi 450 pro m2v2 with razen 3 2200g and installed 16 GB ram with 800 walt smps. My old ssd hard disk is not working so I brought 120 gb ssd and a laptop hard disk of 120 gb both are installed and windows 10 in ssd.
Whenever I try to install a new file it opt to c as it's in ssd.. it does not have much memory.

No I wish to buy on nvmi ssd to attach my motherboard.. what about it. How does this works. Or adding a sata harddisk of one tb with existing ssd of 120 GB.. what will be better.. please advise