Question System constantly turning off and on

ItsFriday

Prominent
Jul 17, 2020
I installed a cooler master 212 RGB black edition today however my computer is constantly turning on and off when i try to boot it. i’m not sure what i did because everything was working fine before i installed the cooler. when i installed the new cpu fan i realised i put it into “CHA FAN 1” then i put it into its correct position. i haven’t unplugged any wires inside the computer. i checked my ram and even my graphics card . i’m not sure what is causing this please help

I installed a cooler master 212 RGB black edition today however my computer is constantly turning on and off when i try to boot it. i’m not sure what i did because everything was working fine before i installed the cooler. when i installed the new cpu fan i realised i put it into “CHA FAN 1” then i put it into its correct position. i haven’t unplugged any wires inside the computer. i checked my ram and even my graphics card . i’m not sure what is causing this please help
What do you mean by "correct position " ? The CPU FAN connector ? If nothing is connected to the CPU FAN connector, the computer will likely not boot, in order to protect the CPU