[SOLVED] System crash AFTER stress test is done

Mar 5, 2020
After I run cinebench or AFTER I finished render something in C4D my screen freezes and I have to restart the entire pc, sometimes I have to reset the CMOS even. During the entire test all my values are perfectly fine and great temps and I can run it for any amount of time, but when it ends my screen freezes. I reinstalled windows and downloaded all the latest drivers and switched the ram sticks and got same results. Can someone explain what is happening because my pc runs great, except when I END whatever c4d stress test I’m doing. I didn’t use to get this problem. I can play any game I have perfectly fine as well.

Specs:
Tomahawk B450
Ryzen 3600 4.0hz 1.32V
Corsair 32Gb(2x16) at 3200 hz
Noctua U12S cooler
GTX 1060 3GB

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Ideally you should list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

include the version of the OS, the age of the PSU and the BIOS version you're working with. Does the issue crop up when taxing the system with a game or perhaps when stress testing with another app, like CineBench?

Mar 5, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Ideally you should list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

include the version of the OS, the age of the PSU and the BIOS version you're working with. Does the issue crop up when taxing the system with a game or perhaps when stress testing with another app, like CineBench?

SSD is a fairly new Samsung 1TB 860 EVO, i also have a 4 year old HDD but i dont keep any of my main programs or anything there.

PSU is rm550x, 4 years old

Fractal design Define Case (not sure exactly wich model)

Windows 10 version 1909, updated it yesterday.

I have the latest bios for my tomahawk, 7C02v1D

I get the similar effect in a game, where if i play for a while and turn it off my pc crashes. I thought maybe it has something to do with LLC voltage? If my PC crashes during voltage spikes/dips could it be assisted by increasing LLC voltage a bit to increase stability?