[SOLVED] System crashed and boot but no screen display and debug code blank ?

AHITMAN

Honorable
May 12, 2015
Hi guys, my system just crashed and now won't boot. I've read through alot of similar threads with more or less same problem with one of them pointing towards a dead mobo. I still wanted to get an answer here from people more experienced than I.

So I have a system I've built for my dad.
It comprises of:
Asrock taichi x370 mobo
Ryzen 1700x 8core 16threads
12gb kingston ddr4 ram
Rosewill Hive 750s 80+bronze psu
1tb seagate baracuda hdd
120gb patriot burst ssd
Gtx 1050ti

All in a generic Xtech case that came with mouse, keyboard and headphones.

A little background:
I've had the mobo and cpu for like 3 yrs but only used it for a couple months until x470 motherboards came out whereby I immediately upgraded. So the x370 mobo was out back into its box and put up as well as the ryzen 1700 cpu. Decided to build a sytem so it did. Baught all other parts necessary and pc came on on first try. I literally was using the pc and even gaming on it, showing dad how nice it is, and shutting it on and off couple days.

Today I decided to download and update the Nvidia diver but through the download the system literally shut off twice and i had to restart it. It wasnt alarming to see that happen as i thought the driver was being installed, until i restarted and saw the divers weren't even fully downloaded is when i got alarmed and that when the monitor went blank infront of my face.

What I did:
Restarted the pc multiple times to no avail.
No debug code is shown when its powered on but all fans lights up and turn even cpu fan and psu fan.

Cleared CMOS multiple times as well as restarted system still same results.

Removed rams but one, same results

Change ram slots using only one, same results.

Disconnected all but one drive with same results.

Debug code display is literally blank all the time through all this testing. When before it used to run through codes while it was being started up.

Please help me guys.

Last edited:
Solution
Hi guys, my system just crashed and now won't boot. I've read through alot of similar threads with more or less same problem with one of them pointing towards a dead mobo. I still wanted to get an answer here from people more experienced than I.

It comprises of:
Asrock taichi x370 mobo
12gb kingston ddr4 ram
1tb seagate baracuda hdd
120gb patriot burst ssd
Gtx 1050ti

A little background:
I've had the mobo and cpu for like 3 yrs but only used it for a couple months until x470 motherboards came out whereby I immediately upgraded. So the x370 mobo was out...

AHITMAN

Honorable
May 12, 2015

It comprises of:
Asrock taichi x370 mobo
12gb kingston ddr4 ram
1tb seagate baracuda hdd
120gb patriot burst ssd
Gtx 1050ti

A little background:
I've had the mobo and cpu for like 3 yrs but only used it for a couple months until x470 motherboards came out whereby I immediately upgraded. So the x370 mobo was out back into its box and put up as well as the ryzen 1700 cpu. Decided to build a sytem so it did. Baught all other parts necessary and pc came on on first try. I literally was using the pc and even gaming on it, showing dad how nice it is, and shutting it on and off couple days.

Today I decided to download and update the Nvidia diver but through the download the system literally shut off twice and i had to restart it. It wasnt alarming to see that happen as i thought the driver was being installed, until i restarted and saw the divers weren't even fully downloaded is when i got alarmed and that when the monitor went blank infront of my face.

What I did:
Restarted the pc multiple times to no avail.
No debug code is shown when its powered on but all fans lights up and turn even cpu fan and psu fan.

Cleared CMOS multiple times as well as restarted system still same results.

Removed rams but one, same results

Change ram slots using only one, same results.

Disconnected all but one drive with same results.

Debug code display is literally blank all the time through all this testing. When before it used to run through codes while it was being started up.

Please help me guys.
Figured it out. Didnt want to go and dismantle my newly built watercooled system, which was the only other AMD ryzen built pc in my home, but i did and it was tedious and somewhat a pain in neck and back lol but processor is good as well as PSU and ram. The mobo was the culprit its not giving power to the processor at all so the processor wasnt even heating up.

Solution