Question System crashes, randomly loses hdmi signal, and won’t boot

Jan 13, 2020
I just finished building my PC:

An x570 motherboard,
ryzen 5 3600,
Aorus SSD
RX 570 from an older build.

Every time I turn on my system, all the fans, lights, everything works, but it usually boots up to a screen that says the system failed to start, and gives me two options, advanced setting and restart, on top of that, restarting sometimes doesn’t work because both monitors lose hdmi signal, and i have to unplug the power supply every time to restart or turn off because the power button will only turn it on. Sometimes it actually does boot up to my wallpaper, but then a second later I get a bsod, every single time. Any ideas for something I can do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 13, 2020
Os is windows 10, psu is a 460 watt dell power supply from a pre built, I can’t look at the bios version and chipset right now, but now that I think about it, is it possible the psu doesn’t supply enough power?

Jan 13, 2020
Test with a better psu
That I do not have atm, but a few days ago i tested a dell motherboard with a ryzen 5 1400 which immediately booted up to my homescreen, so it isn’t broken, and my gpu doesn’t take up very much power compared to newer ones, so I do believe its something wrong with the drivers, how can I fix that?