Question System crashes with different gpus, help plz.

Nov 29, 2020
So basically I have a system with a 2070 super, a lot of times when I try to play games like warzone, Forza 4 and so on games will just crash after 5-15 mins, I thought it was my graphics card being faulty so deleted all drivers and changed to 5700xt, warzone doesn't crash now but what happens is sometimes when I am playing Forza it will crash, other times while I am gaming or when I am just browsing the internet my screens will just go black, my system will restart and then it says Wattman settings have been reset to default in the AMD program, keep in mind I have noting overclocked and absolutely everything is default settings. I tried switching my gpu cables, fresh windows install and still nothing seems to be working, my 2070 super is in rma now, It is starting to feel like my gpus are not the problem. I listed my specs under plz help if you can, fyi not sure if this is relevant the way I have my gpu connected is type 3 connector to psu (corsair) and then that goes to 6+2 pin to my gpu.

Specs:
amd ryzen 7 3700x
16 gb ram corsair vengeance rgb 3200 xmp enabled
corsair rx850
my Nvidia gpu was a 2070 super oc gigabyte and my current amd one is rx 5700 xt red devil
asus tuff x570x plus wifi

Nov 29, 2020
So basically I have a system with a 2070 super, a lot of times when I try to play games like warzone, Forza 4 and so on games will just crash after 5-15 mins, I thought it was my graphics card being faulty so deleted all drivers and changed to 5700xt, warzone doesn't crash now but what happens is sometimes when I am playing Forza it will crash, other times while I am gaming or when I am just browsing the internet my screens will just go black, my system will restart and then it says Wattman settings have been reset to default in the AMD program, keep in mind I have noting overclocked and absolutely everything is default settings. I tried switching my gpu cables, fresh windows install and still nothing seems to be working, my 2070 super is in rma now, It is starting to feel like my gpus are not the problem. I listed my specs under plz help if you can, fyi not sure if this is relevant the way I have my gpu connected is type 3 connector to psu (corsair) and then that goes to 6+2 pin to my gpu.

Specs:
amd ryzen 7 3700x
16 gb ram corsair vengeance rgb 3200 xmp enabled
corsair rx850
my Nvidia gpu was a 2070 super oc gigabyte and my current amd one is rx 5700 xt red devil
asus tuff x570x plus wifi
What is your psu?
Maybe you're under powered.