[SOLVED] System crashes

Sep 12, 2021
Hi

Whenever i play NFS heat my pc just shuts down and restart on its own

I did some research but couldn't really find the problem but i came across this software "userbenchmark".

But running that app causing the same issue.

After that i tried playing previous games i played before example.. Nfs Run.. Or CoD
Please help why does it shut down??

Ooh and when i play nfs heat i literally smell like heat.. No jokes likes its overheating

Specs:
Intel i3 9100f
16gb ram
Asrock Amd radeon rx 570 4gb gpu

Solution
Cpu: Intel i3 9100f
Ram: kingston 16gb 2400 mhz
Gpu: Asrock Amd radeon rx 570 4gb
Mobo: H310M pro-vdh plus
SSD: adata 250gb
Hdd: WD 1tb

Im i still missing something?
Try these:
  • Disconnect from internet
  • Uninstall the driver using DDU
  • Uninstall all the processors on device manager (should be 4 on yours) like this:

unknown.png

• Restart the pc to bios, and update to the latest bios(download, extract the files and copy it to flashdrive, plug it on top rear usb slot)
  • boot up to windows and install the latest AMD Chipset driver, reboot and connect to internet.
  • Install the latest radeon driver.
  • And check...
Sep 12, 2021

Try these:
  • Disconnect from internet
  • Uninstall the driver using DDU
  • Uninstall all the processors on device manager (should be 4 on yours) like this:

unknown.png

• Restart the pc to bios, and update to the latest bios(download, extract the files and copy it to flashdrive, plug it on top rear usb slot)
  • boot up to windows and install the latest AMD Chipset driver, reboot and connect to internet.
  • Install the latest radeon driver.
  • And check windows update (and optional updates) if there is any.
*do this all offline until reboot after installing amd chipset driver, also you may reboot to bios after all of this to set the XMP (and manual tune the timing if you want), make sure your ram is on slot 2 and 4. Download needed files (highlighted word) before doing step 1, do the step by orders.

Solution