system crashing too often.

Aug 23, 2018
Hi guys!
I m new to this forum but I hope i could get some help.
So i built a new PC last week and I installed windows10 on it from the usb. My problem is that pc crashes at random times. I can still use menu bar but everything else is frozen. Even task manager won t work. I really want to enjoy my new pc but it s frustrating when it does it every day 2-4 times.
I really don t know if moba is messing up or I messed up some part in windows configuration. Point is that at times my new PC doesn t work at all. Please give me tricks and tips what should I do to make everything work smootly. I m starting to consider fresh windows install and whiping out all of my ssd and hdd data. For example, I log off from my game and pc decides to freeze. Also freezed once when I tries to access program files. Any help will be appriciated and I thank all who try to help me.

Solution
Start Device Manager and look for devices with ? or ! next to them, indicating the need for correct drivers.

Start an administrator command prompt and issue these commands:
. SFC /scannow
. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Run troubleshooters.
Start Device Manager and look for devices with ? or ! next to them, indicating the need for correct drivers.

Start an administrator command prompt and issue these commands:
. SFC /scannow
. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Run troubleshooters.

Solution