[SOLVED] System crazely underperforming! [GPU ARTIFACTING ASWELL!]

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/39702941
Textures and models flickering in game!
I really dont know what to do.
Benchmark seems to think well you have two sticks of ram dual channle mode xmp isn't enabled right now. Or there just not in dual channle.
You need a bigger ssd 40gb wont cut it sorry i know. But having only 1gb free on your os drive will kill the speed of the whole system in a heart beat

Solution
Feb 11, 2021
Benchmark seems to think well you have two sticks of ram dual channle mode xmp isn't enabled right now. Or there just not in dual channle.
You need a bigger ssd 40gb wont cut it sorry i know. But having only 1gb free on your os drive will kill the speed of the whole system in a heart beat
Whats the recommended free space for a SSD to not lose speed?
XMP is enabeld, but i was scammed on a motherboard which, when it arrived, had bent & broken RAM controller pins, putting a stick in the B channel causes the system to not post.

Whats the recommended free space for a SSD to not lose speed?
XMP is enabeld, but i was scammed on a motherboard which, when it arrived, had bent & broken RAM controller pins, putting a stick in the B channel causes the system to not post.
Generally you wants no less then 30gb free space at all times on your os drive and that dual channel things gonna kill you on preformance ratings

Feb 11, 2021
Yeah im trying to think what would cause that one... You have the latest drivers? There wasn't anything running in the background well doing the benchmarks or anything? Im not 100% certain psu power supplying failing.
Drivers ARE latest, everything that may be using system's resources was closed. PSU actually could be a culprit, but I dont think i know of any software that can test it as it doesnt interact with the system that much :/

Drivers ARE latest, everything that may be using system's resources was closed. PSU actually could be a culprit, but I dont think i know of any software that can test it as it doesnt interact with the system that much :/
There are things like hwmonitor that you can use to watch it's volts and wats. So monitor them there if they're stable not the psu if they're jumping around like MAD then maybe the psu....

Reactions: simonhero1