System doesn't boot up for the first time (No monitor signal)

Jul 2, 2018
Hey guys,
I recently build an Amd system, after putting everything together the fans are working, leds are working on the mobo but the system doesn't boot up!
I made sure that all the cables are connected probably. I tried another monitor. I tried changing the GPU, removing one stick of the Ram, resetting the CMOS (not sure if I did it right)... Nothing worked... any suggestions?
My system :
Case: NZXT S340
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x
Mobo: Asus Prime X470 pro
RAm: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000MHz CL15 Kit
PSU: Corsair cx750m
GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB OCV2
HDD: Seagate barracuda 2Tb
SSD: Samsung Evo 860 250GB SSD

Thank You Very Much.
Mahdi

Solution
do you have a cooler installed? Also pull the main psu power cord on your motherboard and reseat it carefully. You would be amazed at how many times this is the problem. It seems like it is plugged in but there are many slots in the plug that have to be perfectly aligned.

Welcome to Tom's!
I am going to refer you to our general troubleshooting thread:
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261145-31-perform-steps-posting-post-boot-video-problems
Work through the list. WORK!, not just read!
If you still have issues, come back here with the results of working EACH step in the list, and we will try to help!
Since we can neither see nor touch your PC, the individual results give us valuable information, allowing us to eliminate possible problems or other errors, and give you a reasoned diagnosis. Help us to help you!

shknawe

Respectable
Oct 22, 2016
do you have a cooler installed? Also pull the main psu power cord on your motherboard and reseat it carefully. You would be amazed at how many times this is the problem. It seems like it is plugged in but there are many slots in the plug that have to be perfectly aligned.

Solution