[SOLVED] System Fans are running but not lighting

Mar 4, 2019
I recently took all of the part out to kinda cleaned them, and organized lines. I also took NZXT Hue rgb system fans from other computer and add it to my computer.
However, NZXT fans are not lighting although HUE controller lights up.
Moreover, front system fans that worked fine is not lighting although its spinning. My case is Corsair Crystal Series 570X RGB model.
I actually didnt had enough cable, so I used Corsair power supply cable to Evga power. Is it why its not lighting?.

Questions.
  1. My system fans are not lighting although its spinning. (HUE Controller lights up.)
  2. I used corsair modular cable for evga power. (only 1 cable)

Lutfij

Titan
:O
Not all PSU's are wired the same way nor are their wiring diagrams/pinouts the same. You should stick to the cables given with the PSU you're intending to use. Speaking of which, mind sharing the make and models of both PSU's?

Mar 4, 2019
:O
Not all PSU's are wired the same way nor are their wiring diagrams/pinouts the same. You should stick to the cables given with the PSU you're intending to use. Speaking of which, mind sharing the make and models of both PSU's?
The one that I am using currently is EVGA SUPER NOVA 850, and the cable that I am using right now is Corsair CX550 cable.