[SOLVED] System has power but no signal to monitor

Dec 29, 2019
Hey guys this might be a lengthy one but I’ll try to make it as clear as possible
PC #1 is a computer I’ve literally just built with some new parts and some reused ones from my old system. With the used parts being my Ryzen 1600, 16GB of Corsair lpx 3000mhz and Asrock b350 pro4, and the new parts being a MSi gaming X Gtx 1660 super, EVGA 650W G+ and a Samsung evo 500gb ssd.

PC #2 is my old build with some updated parts. With the new ones being a Ryzen 3600x, Gigabyte x570 elite and 16Gb of 3200 Gskillz ram. And then my old parts are a EVGA gtx 1080 FTW and 650W G3. This system boots up completely fine and has zero issues

So I just finished building PC #1 and it powers on and the cpu, gpu and case fans are all running, but when I plug in the HDMI cable through the graphics card or the motherboard, there is no signal to the monitor, and I have confirmed with PC #2 that the monitor does work and I’ve also tried using different HDMI cables. So I initially tried changing the ram slots when I was using the Corsair Ram and I have also switched it out for the Gskillz ram but nothing changed and there is still no signal. But I used the Corsair lpx on PC#2 and there was a signal and I was able to boot normally so I am pretty sure there is no issue with the ram.
I’ve also swapped the CPUs between the systems and PC#2 booted up and a signal showed up on the monitor with the R5 1600. But PC #1 still came up as black with the R5 3600x, even though it worked fine with PC#2, so I’m at least fairly sure there is no problem with the CPU.

I’ve also switched the power supplies but the results were the same where PC #2 still booted up fine with the G+ instead of the G3, but PC#1 didn’t have a signal even though I used the G3. So I assume it isn’t an issue with the power supplies as I’ve been using the G3 for years without problems and the G+ is brand new and works with system #2 as well.

I’ve also tried taking out the CMOS battery but that didn’t make a difference either and PC#1 still does not detect a signal. I did try taking everything out of the case and plugging in the motherboard and CPU wires, along with installing the ram just on top of a motherboard box instead of having it in the case but that still didn’t work. So I’ve run out of ideas and I’m not sure what else to try? I’m kinda assuming that the motherboard might not be working anymore but I’m not 100% sure.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciate! Thanks in advance!

Solution
Try with one RAM stick on slot A2 and if it doesn't work then that motherboard could be faulty.
Make sure the GPU and RAM are seated properly.
Make sure the 8-pin ATX power is connected to motherboard and the GPU PCIe power is also connected.
The display cable connected to the GPU (not the motherboard).
Dec 29, 2019
Does the system (PC#1) is cycling On and Off or the fans from the CPU, GPU & case are all just running?
If the system cycling On and Off, leave it for six minutes and don't touch anything and make sure the RAM is in the correct slot.
The system is fully running and doesn’t power on or off

Try with one RAM stick on slot A2 and if it doesn't work then that motherboard could be faulty.
Make sure the GPU and RAM are seated properly.
Make sure the 8-pin ATX power is connected to motherboard and the GPU PCIe power is also connected.
The display cable connected to the GPU (not the motherboard).

Solution