[SOLVED] System interruption are still making my life hard, HELP!!!

foreignsanxd

Reputable
Apr 11, 2020
Back in January my pc(I3 8100 and GTX 1050 TI) was facing high core temps and constant system interruptions due to two driver files with high DPC count according to latencymon (rspLLL64.sys and nvlddmkm.sys), this issues cost me a Motherboard(B360M DS3H) and a cooler master fan, so I decided to get the same board just brand new and use the Intel stockcooler, I've fixed the high core temp issue thank to Arctic thermal paste, but I still getting the same system interruptions especially after gaming or using demanding softwares such as AndroidStudio, I´ve noticed that nigth ligth mode activated automatically after this.
What should I do to avoid this system interruptions or eradicate them?

Solution
nvlddmkm.sys is a driver from Nvidia.
you should use DDU to totally remove all graphics related drivers, settings, and files.
then reinstall the latest driver package for your GPU directly from Nvidia.

the other i'm not sure what it relates to.
you'd have to do some internet searches for it and see what software it is related to.
possibly also graphics related and fixing the Nvidia drivers will also correct this issue.
nvlddmkm.sys is a driver from Nvidia.
you should use DDU to totally remove all graphics related drivers, settings, and files.
then reinstall the latest driver package for your GPU directly from Nvidia.

the other i'm not sure what it relates to.
you'd have to do some internet searches for it and see what software it is related to.
possibly also graphics related and fixing the Nvidia drivers will also correct this issue.

Solution