Question System keeps crashing and freezing, finally have minidumps. Could anyone check them?

Jun 13, 2022
Hi.

So I ve had a lot of gpu/pc problems with my built, it just kept freezing my whole pc (screen to a random color) and only a hard reset would help (see below for my discord post).

As of late i also get a LOT of bsod errors, with alot of different codes. Could anyone maybe check out these dump files and see if there is anything standing out? It's highly frustrating
it seems impossible to even close in on where the problem is. I'm already on my internal graphics chip, and not my gpu, but problems keep coming... Thanks amillion!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ykd3fgpXc3omBFt23fNqr3uPxKNnIJ1s/view?usp=sharing

Hello all, I have some pc issues for a while now that are driving me crazy. They must be all related somehow, so here it goes:
  • I have a hdmi splitter between my main monitor and tv. Sometimes everything goes fine, but after a while my main monitor will not get out of standby-mode when booting. When I remove the hdmi splitter and reset, it still won't. Only after I force the pc to shut down fully it will get out of standby.
  • There is prettty loud crackling/static noise coming from my speakers. I connected my speakers with a long cable in the 3.5 mm on the back of my pc. The crackling gets WAY worse when I boot up a came, scroll with my mouse, hover with my mouse over a youtube-video to preview it and when my screen has a lot of white. Edit: the crackling is LESS when I have my pc connected to the hdmi splitter and the tv
  • I have frequent crashes where my full pc freezes. Both my monitors turn to a random color (orange, brown, grey) and my pc resets itself after like a minute. It feels like this happens MORE often with unity games, but it's hard to make sure. It happens regularly with Marbles on stream, human fall flat and Circuit Superstars.

My hardware is a Ryzen 3 2200G, B450M Pro4, and RX570. As far as I can tell all my drivers are up to date, and I just did my BIOS.
If anyone has any idea, please! It's driving me crazy thanks!

Hi.

So I ve had a lot of gpu/pc problems with my built, it just kept freezing my whole pc (screen to a random color) and only a hard reset would help (see below for my discord post).

As of late i also get a LOT of bsod errors, with alot of different codes. Could anyone maybe check out these dump files and see if there is anything standing out? It's highly frustrating
it seems impossible to even close in on where the problem is. I'm already on my internal graphics chip, and not my gpu, but problems keep coming... Thanks amillion!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ykd3fgpXc3omBFt23fNqr3uPxKNnIJ1s/view?usp=sharing

Hello all, I have some pc issues for a while now that are driving me crazy. They must be all related somehow, so here it goes:
  • I have a hdmi splitter between my main monitor and tv. Sometimes everything goes fine, but after a while my main monitor will not get out of standby-mode when booting. When I remove the hdmi splitter and reset, it still won't. Only after I force the pc to shut down fully it will get out of standby.
  • There is prettty loud crackling/static noise coming from my speakers. I connected my speakers with a long cable in the 3.5 mm on the back of my pc. The crackling gets WAY worse when I boot up a came, scroll with my mouse, hover with my mouse over a youtube-video to preview it and when my screen has a lot of white. Edit: the crackling is LESS when I have my pc connected to the hdmi splitter and the tv
  • I have frequent crashes where my full pc freezes. Both my monitors turn to a random color (orange, brown, grey) and my pc resets itself after like a minute. It feels like this happens MORE often with unity games, but it's hard to make sure. It happens regularly with Marbles on stream, human fall flat and Circuit Superstars.
My hardware is a Ryzen 3 2200G, B450M Pro4, and RX570. As far as I can tell all my drivers are up to date, and I just did my BIOS.
If anyone has any idea, please! It's driving me crazy thanks!
few of those crashes are from GPU driver indeed
try DDU your gpu drivers then install fresh new

what is your PSU, exact model
what is your RAM and at which frequency it runs
did you ever try memtest?

Jun 13, 2022

Uh great, it crashed three times while trying to post this message.

PSU is new, I replaced it cause i thought it was a psu fault, but it is a 750W MPE-7501-ACABW Cooler Master
RAM Ballistix DDR4 Sport LT 2x8GB 3200

But speccy says this:
RAM
Memory slots
Total memory slots 4
Used memory slots 2
Free memory slots 2
Memory
Type Unknown
Size 16384 MBytes
Channels # Dual
DRAM Frequency 1199.3 MHz
CAS# Latency (CL) 16 clocks
RAS# to CAS# Delay (tRCD) 16 clocks
RAS# Precharge (tRP) 16 clocks
Cycle Time (tRAS) 39 clocks
Bank Cycle Time (tRC) 55 clocks
Command Rate (CR) 1T
Physical Memory
Memory Usage 32 %
Total Physical 14 GB
Available Physical 9.45 GB
Total Virtual 16 GB
Available Virtual 8.58 GB
SPD
Number Of SPD Modules 2

While back I also reinstalled windows, but didnt seem to help for very long... Motherboard is also new, so it should not be that.

Not sure if its normal, but my screen goes black or one color, and i only get it to reset with a hard reset. Sometimes it wont get my monitor out of standby, then i have to turn the powerswitch off and wait till i hear a small metalic 'click'. Usually i can get it up and running after that..

Also, gpu is still in my case, but not connected to a monitor. I have an hdmi in my mb now.

Jun 13, 2022

Just tried memtest and no errors. Also tried DDU already but it did not help. MB is new.

With few of those crashes are from driver errors, did you mean not all, or some? Not native English here, so the nuance is a bit lost on me. Thanks!!