Question System lag question

MWilliams1873

Honorable
Apr 25, 2017
Hello,

I've been having PC issues with stuttering etc, but its not on all games, some are worse than others.

I found a way to kind of show my problems with minecraft of all games.

Can anyone tell me what possibly could be causing this issue?

I had a few friends with similar specs to me load up Minecraft and move their mouse in a circle, no one had issues. When I did this... my mouse couldn't stay in a circle the computer would lag all over the place and the mouse basically had a mind of it's own just lagging around the screen.

Also when my friends were loading up the game, they could hear me fine and hear videos in the background just fine, however when I loaded up the game all my audio went robotic and laggy until the game had fully loaded.

I should also add upon loading into the actual world of minecraft my friends systems were stable and they could enjoy a non laggy game, but when I loaded into the world, my computer would again have a mind of its own in terms of the mouse, I can barely move my mouse around until the game has settled into the world and I get a ton of FPS drops for about 10-20seconds, then it's fine... with the occasional stutter lag every now and then.

All help appreciated

PC Specs

i7 7700K
GTX 1080
32GB RAM CORSAIR
ASUS VIII MAXIMUS HERO MOBO
250GB SAMSUNG SSD
850W PSU

MWilliams1873

Honorable
Apr 25, 2017
The computer performs pretty well, sometimes I can notice youtube videos lagging but very very rare.
and on other games I notice little hiccups of fps drops/stutter lags, but very minimal depending on the game.

Like minecraft for example I have the horrible starting as stated above, then I have little microstutters.

On dead by daylight my fps will drop randomly throughout gameplay, some rounds it'll be completely smooth and others ill get a random FPS drop/stutter, also on Dead by daylight, alt tabbing etc my mouse will randomly flick to the top left of my screen.

Sea of thieves is another one that runs smooth like butter with occasional fps drops every now and then.

But then I can play for example War Thunder with 0 fps drops, nothing bad at all.

I also did a memory test the other day with memtest and got 3 errors back on the 3 hour test I did, but the 20min test I did on all the ram sticks 1by1, I got 0 errors.