System lights and keyboard but no display.

thefuzzybuddy

Honorable
Oct 27, 2012
This has been happening recently and I am so unsure of whats causing it.

It started recently with my PC (win 7 64bit) not being able to return from sleep. It would crash and I would have to boot again.
Now its kicked it up a notch, I boot my PC, the fans turn on, but no display. I assume its GPU so I plug one my monitors into my mobo, still nothing, so I end up trying every combination of things and eventually it works with no USB's and monitor into mobo. So i decide to reboot..... Nothing.. So its not GPU.

I took all my easy to remove components out, and Re seated it all,redid the plugs to my GPU in case it had a problem getting power but it still persist
So now I think power. I can get it to boot (im typing on it right now) and it boots straight away other times but others nothing. My PSU is a corsair TX550 so I doubt it should be dying this quickly the PC was built in early 2013

I decided to see if it was power by downloading a few programs to check voltages and see if i could spot an abnormalities - the card runs fine playing games ive not noticed anything strange while playing - I blue screened once in the last few months but apart from that nothing.

This is CPUZ and GPUZ - maybe it will help someone with better knowledge then I - https://gyazo.com/a0d411f1f8230d8c50621460187e2721

i5-3570k
MSI GTX660Ti OC PE
GD45 Z77A
8GB kingston predator 1333mhz
Corsair TX550m