[SOLVED] System (new build) crashes 2 minutes after starting

Dec 19, 2019
Any thoughts about where to go with trouble shooting?

I just put together a practically new system.
MSI MEG z390 ACE motherboard (open box)
Intel i9 9900k processor (brand new)
Corsair H100i pro CPU cooler (brand new)
OLOy PC4 25600 3200 MHz 16gb x2 RAM (brand new)
Samsung 860 Evo 1000gb SSD (brand new)
Corsair RM850x Power Supply (brand new)
Evega Geforce GTX750ti graphics card (taken from an old working system)

I had trouble with the system even powering up initially so the motherboard was exchanged. Now, the system powers up without a problem. All hardware is detected by the Bios. I am able to navigate the Bios for a while without it crashing. There is no operating system is installed. I have a Windows 10 install USB stick. I can boot up to the USB drive and am able to complete the memory test which runs for a while without a problem.

When I boot up into the Windows installer, after 2 minutes (almost to the dot) the system hangs. CPU temp is reading on the motherboard is 30-32 degrees.

I tried each RAM module separately and it still hangs after 2 minutes. I tried switching out the video card to an older card and the same thing happens. Tried swapping out to another SSD with a copy of Windows 7 on it (installed from another computer so obviously doesn't have the correct driver's installed). Attempted to boot to safe mode but computer hangs again after 2 minutes.

I have built a few systems in the past (mostly AMD systems) so it's not my first time but I am by no means an expert. Would call myself an advanced beginner when it comes to hardware.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dec 19, 2019
Thank you so much. You saved me a lot of hair pulling.

Flashed the BIOS and it did the trick.

FYI, I had another problem with the install crashing but that was fixed when I changed the date in the BIOS from 9/25/8619 to the current date.

Up and running now!