system not responding

kalen11

Honorable
Nov 5, 2013
To start off i upgraded my computer a couple of days ago installed a new Motherboard(msi 990fxa-gd65) and a new CPU(FX 8320) I installed the components and installed a clean windows but my problem is that every now and again windows would stop responding i am able to move my mouse and click but nothing pops up and web pages would continuously load and if i would to click a program when windows is not responding it would not show until the computer continues responding.
I've checked my temps and they seem fine plus i have my side case open so i would know if some of my components where getting hot.
So if any one knows what the problem is please respond as i really do not want to get a replace on my motherboard and cpu.

System specs

Mobo - msi 990fxa-gd65
cpu - fx 8320
psu - ocz 600w
ram - 2x 4gb 1333mhz
Gpu - sapphire r9 270x

kalen11

Honorable
Nov 5, 2013

I was yes i decided to uninstall it and use firefox to see if that's what was causing I've not had any problems so far there was something when i minimized out of a game tho.

kalen11

Honorable
Nov 5, 2013
Scratch that Firefox just stopped responding and could still move my mouse and click applications but they wouldn't pop up until like 30 second later then all my applications would pop up at once and Firefox would also now respond.

I have also installed windows 7 and windows 8 and still had the same problem

AxlMyk

Honorable
Oct 10, 2013
There have been times when I had to re-install an OS because the first time something just didn't get installed right.
That's why I always wait a day or 2 before starting to load a bunch of programs. You just never know when the OS install will fail.

kalen11

Honorable
Nov 5, 2013

hmm could be right but i doubt it's the os seems this only started when I installed my new motherboard and CPU tho I guess this is just my luck really every component i buy has a fault with it.
ill end up buying a whole new computer this rate.
Also i have had this issue around 3 times since last post