[SOLVED] System powers on the off twice then stays on black screen.

Apr 16, 2020
Intel Core i7-9700F 3 GHz 8-Core Processor

Gigabyte Z390 UD ATX LGA1151 Motherboard

PNY Anarchy-X 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory

Samsung 850 Evo 2.5" 500gb data 3 32 layer 3d v-nand internal SSD Z-75E500B/AM

Evga 600w power supply

ZXT CA-H500B-B1 – Compact ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case – Tempered Glass Panel

I haven't tried it with graphics card yet because I got get it to even work without it.

Solution
That processor does not have integrated graphics. Install the graphics card and try again. Be sure to connect the monitor to the graphics card outputs, not the motherboard outputs.
That is memory training behavior.

Go into the BIOS, set the XMP memory profile. Save settings and then exit. After a successful POST and boot, go back into the BIOS and find the "Memory fast boot" setting. It is not the same as the regular "Fast boot" setting that affects boot performance by eliminating checks from the boot process, but it is similar in that it will eliminate actively attempting to train the memory configuration during each POST process. That is why you want to allow it once, and then once you have a successful boot with the XMP profile enabled, then set it to Enabled so that it does not continuously try to retrain the memory. You can also set it to Auto, but Enabled is the preferred setting once a successful POST and boot have occurred WITH XMP enabled.

Apr 16, 2020
That is memory training behavior.

Go into the BIOS, set the XMP memory profile. Save settings and then exit. After a successful POST and boot, go back into the BIOS and find the "Memory fast boot" setting. It is not the same as the regular "Fast boot" setting that affects boot performance by eliminating checks from the boot process, but it is similar in that it will eliminate actively attempting to train the memory configuration during each POST process. That is why you want to allow it once, and then once you have a successful boot with the XMP profile enabled, then set it to Enabled so that it does not continuously try to retrain the memory. You can also set it to Auto, but Enabled is the preferred setting once a successful POST and boot have occurred WITH XMP enabled.
I don't get any bios at all it's turns off and on then black screens.