System Reboots HELP

Everytime I plug in My USB 2 hard drive windows AUTOMATICALLY
reboots. Any ideas?

Plugged it into another computer and it works...but I do not see the
drive letter. when I go into the computer management console it is
there without a drive letter and right clicking on it gives me one
option delete partion? EVERYTHING ELSE IS GREYED OUT
And ideas?

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 13:54:11 -0500,
annonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote:

>Everytime I plug in My USB 2 hard drive windows AUTOMATICALLY
>reboots. Any ideas?

A little more info would be helpful. Obviously you're running XP or you
wouldn't be in this newsgroup, but what is on the external drive?