Question System restarted for no reason (Kernel Power 41 error)

Aug 8, 2019
As the title states, my computer restarted for no reason while playing league of legends.
When I checked the event viewer, it stated that the it was a Kernel Power 41 error.

I am pretty sure my PSU overheated, but I can't diagnose the issue since I can't replicate the the problem. Doesn't seem to make sense on why the PSU would overheat though, the CPU was only around 48C when playing league. Any way to diagnose the source of the issue?

Build:

B450 Tomahawk
650 PSU gold
2060 SUPER Ventus
16GB 3200 ripjaw
Ryzen 3600X

Aug 8, 2019
UPDATE:

I decided to do a benchmark test to check if the crash occurs when I push the GPU, and my assertion was correct.

Every time I run the "Valley Benchmark 1.0" benchmark test on high settings it crashes the computer after a few seconds.

Aug 8, 2019
I have tried everything, but I think it is because the PSU isn't sufficient enough to power my system. The gpu requires about 200 watts to power at full capacity, and then the Ryzen requires something also around 300. So already I am at the border, that isnt even including the motherboard, the HDD, SDD, keyboard, PCVI Express, RAM, ect...

I'm going to purchase an 850 watt PSU to see if the issue prolongs.

I have tried everything, but I think it is because the PSU isn't sufficient enough to power my system. The gpu requires about 200 watts to power at full capacity, and then the Ryzen requires something also around 300. So already I am at the border, that isnt even including the motherboard, the HDD, SDD, keyboard, PCVI Express, RAM, ect...

I'm going to purchase an 850 watt PSU to see if the issue prolongs.
The Ryzen CPU requires a mere 95W, a bit higher for overclocks and under stress, but nowhere close to 300 watts. 650 W is more than enough for your system, but the power supply could be faulty. What is the model of your PSU? Poor quality units tend to cause issues.

Aug 8, 2019
The Ryzen CPU requires a mere 95W, a bit higher for overclocks and under stress, but nowhere close to 300 watts. 650 W is more than enough for your system, but the power supply could be faulty. What is the model of your PSU? Poor quality units tend to cause issues.

EVGA G3 650 Supernova

Aug 8, 2019
The issue seems to be getting worse, now the computer restarts randomly after about 5-15 minutes of just running chrome or a few application in the background.

Aug 8, 2019
Update 2:

The computer now randomly shuts off when just getting into the windows login menu. Sometimes I can get thru sometimes I can't.

So I'm pretty sure now that I have a faulty PSU, I will mark this as "resolved" tomorrow once I replace the PSU and confirm this.