System Restarting

rahul

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Dear all,
I`m facing a strang kind of problem.My system OS in 2000
adv server and whenever I browse the web all of a sudden
the system gets restarted.IE version is 5 and I checked
the eventviewer but there not much information.I updated
my OS but still the prob persists.Any help
Thanx in adv

priyank

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2004

PLease check whether you have windows sasser update ,
if not please do update as this may be one of the reason
for restarting.

Regards
Priyank gaddala