Question System restarting

Jul 20, 2019
I built my custom pc gaming rig last thanksgiving. It’s been working completely fine for the last 8 months and then ran into a problem that make it unusable. The problem started to cause my pc restarting after 5-10-30 mins using it. The lightning and the fans still running normally while the pc restarting. I’m not a expert at IT but i guess it has something to do with the OS. Hence I already ran 2 diagnostic and all the hardware passed both the test. But the problem keeps happening. Sometimes it directs me to the recovery blue screen, sometimes it freezes at the booting screen. Sometimes it takes me 5 minutes to boot the system up. So I desperately need a solution for my rig :((((!!! Please help me asap!!!
My specs
Ryzen 7 2700x
Asus rog strix b350f
Kraken x62
Asus rog strix 1070ti
Cosair vegenance rgb 16gb 3000
WD blue 1tb
Samsung 860 1tb
PSU corsair cx series cx650 650W atx2V 80 plus bronze
Case nzxt h500i ATX

Jul 20, 2019
Try to reset all components (cpu, ram, gpu, etc). Put ram in different combinations in different slots (leaving in 1 for one test and changing, etc). Have you tried with a different windows install? Like on a different hard drive/ssd?

Jul 20, 2019
Try to reset all components (cpu, ram, gpu, etc). Put ram in different combinations in different slots (leaving in 1 for one test and changing, etc). Have you tried with a different windows install? Like on a different hard drive/ssd?
I’ve been trying to test the ram. Renewed the thermal paste. And I attempted to deleted the os out of my ssd and reinstall it back but not work :(!

Kazeeztherabit

Prominent
Mar 16, 2019
it might be the issue with your OS drive,try reinstalling it in other drive,also did you overclock ram?also if u have 2 sticks of ram,try using only one..if not,try a different one.

Jul 20, 2019
it might be the issue with your OS drive,try reinstalling it in other drive,also did you overclock ram?also if u have 2 sticks of ram,try using only one..if not,try a different one.
My ram currently at 3000 speed. I tried to do the exact thing with the ram, and it still happens so i think i have to do smth with the OS. Btw do you think PSU or motherboard is the problem?

Kazeeztherabit

Prominent
Mar 16, 2019
i dont think psu,maybe mobo,maybe
My ram currently at 3000 speed. I tried to do the exact thing with the ram, and it still happens so i think i have to do smth with the OS. Btw do you think PSU or motherboard is the problem?
i had the same type of issue,1st time when i overclocked the ram,second when i installed 2 dims of 4 gb,when i removed 1,worked fine,i was installing new windows then,after installing,i installed 2nd dim,worked fine then.Also clear the bios if you havent