system restarts randomly

AngryCherry

Honorable
Nov 6, 2013
I have been having random restarts while playing games recently and I was wondering if someone could help?
I have looked at the event logs and in system it says kernel-power is critical and I have a warning for Kernel-PnP it talks about driver/WudfRd failed to load for the device SWD/SensorsAndLocationEnum/LPSensorSWDevice

Someone help?

Thanks in advance

Solution
If you go here you should be able to find your drivers:

http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers

Put in your model/ or serial number.

I just did a quick check and I found this: "Need to know the hardware on your system to choose the right drivers?" This download should allow you to see all of the hardware you have - you may need to download the drivers individually for each component.

Did you install windows 8.1 over your current computer, or did it already come with windows 8?

AngryCherry

Honorable
Nov 6, 2013
I have a rosewill 630W PSU
CPU: AMD A6-3620
GPU: EVGA GTX 660 SuperClocked 2GB
Motherboard: Acer Aspire m3470g (Pre-Built but with an upgraded psu and gpu.)
RAM: 4GB DDR3
HDD: WD Caviar Green 1TB

That should be it.

Looks like some plug n play device may be malfunctioning or possibly your power supply is having a hard time giving juice, although it seems highly unlikely with your PSU.

I think I missed your OS - what are you using?

Try updating all of your drivers.

AngryCherry

Honorable
Nov 6, 2013
I have windows 8.1 64-Bit and could you help me find drivers my nvidia ones are up to date and the amd processor drivers I can't find.
Any other drivers would be great as well.

If you go here you should be able to find your drivers:

http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers

Put in your model/ or serial number.

I just did a quick check and I found this: "Need to know the hardware on your system to choose the right drivers?" This download should allow you to see all of the hardware you have - you may need to download the drivers individually for each component.

Did you install windows 8.1 over your current computer, or did it already come with windows 8?

Solution