I AM TRYING TO DO A SYSTEM RESTAURATION BUT I'M NOT ABLE . PLEASE I NEED SOME
HELP ASAP. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING. DO YOU THINK THAT THERE'S A VIRUS IN MY PC

kokito wrote:
> I AM TRYING TO DO A SYSTEM RESTAURATION BUT I'M NOT ABLE . PLEASE I
> NEED SOME HELP ASAP. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING. DO YOU THINK THAT
> THERE'S A VIRUS IN MY PC

Could be you have your CAPS LOCK key stuck and the system is
misunderstanding your commands.

You wish to do a system "restoration" and you want help with this but have
provided nothing in the way of information. For example, we have no idea if
you have a true Windows XP CD or if you have a restoration set that a
computer manufacturer gave you with the system. We have no idea if you have
followed the directions given with any restoration set you may have.

You have not explained, in any form or fashion, what you have tried and what
error message or problems you ran into.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP