I am receiving this error message when I try to open syatem restore in win xp
sp2, "System Restore is not able to protect your computer. Please restart
your computer and then run System Restore again". After a restart or complete
shutdown I continue to receive this message. This is a new computer which I
have just installed winxp on. I cannot find anything on technet.

Find information here:
http://tinyurl.com/3t9dk
--
Ted Zieglar

"Davidjc52" <Davidjc52@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am receiving this error message when I try to open syatem restore in win
xp
> sp2, "System Restore is not able to protect your computer. Please restart
> your computer and then run System Restore again". After a restart or
complete
> shutdown I continue to receive this message. This is a new computer which
> have just installed winxp on. I cannot find anything on technet.

TRENDING THREADS