System restore points have been deleted

Hi!

Ive just tried to do a system restore but all of the
restore points are completely gone. I had it set for the
maximum amount to be stored. Any ideas on how to get them
back? Many thanks.

bar

The only way I know that they can be 'deleted' is if one performs a Disk
Cleanup and selects to remove all but the latest System Restore Point. Under
this circumstance there is no recovery process.

May I recommend that you create a new restore point now.

"nikki tucker" wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Ive just tried to do a system restore but all of the
> restore points are completely gone. I had it set for the
> maximum amount to be stored. Any ideas on how to get them
> back? Many thanks.

The other way to remove them is to disable System Restore. There is no
way to recover these restore points.

----
Nathan McNulty