System Restore Service will not start

I have been receiving an error message when trying to use system restore.
After looking at KB articles suggested in my previous post. I checked the
system restore service under services. It was nor started and when I tried to
start it I received an error message that service could not start, it
couldn't find the path specified. When I checked the properties it is
pointing to exactly where it should. Am I looking at a complete reinstall?

From a command prompt;
sc query srservice
sc qc srservice
sc query rpcss