system restore wont show previous months

I am trying to restore my computer to an earlier date but system restore
will only show me the month of august. When I click the previous month
arrow nothing happens.Can any one help,please.

--
paulla_jean

Hi

That means that no previous SR checkpoints are available. You won't be
able to restore your system to an earlier point. The number of checkpoints
created can be increased/decreased by adjusting the amount of disk space
that is made available to SR:

Right click on My Computer and select Properties>System Restore. Click on
the appropriate disk/partition and then select 'Settings...'. Adjust the
slider as needed.

--

Will Denny
MS MVP Windows Shell/User