Event ID: 110
Date: 28/08/2005
Time: 1:54:01 PM
User: N/A
Computer: XPMACHINE
A restoration to "System Checkpoint" restore point occurred
successfully.

Event Type: Information
Event Source: SRService
Event Category: None
Event ID: 110
Date: 21/08/2005
Time: 2:33:25 PM
User: N/A
Computer: XPMACHINE
A restoration to "System Checkpoint" restore point occurred
successfully.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Ntfs
Event Category: Disk
Event ID: 55
Date: 28/08/2005
Time: 1:55:24 PM
User: N/A
Computer: XPMACHINE
The file system structure on the disk is corrupt and unusable. Please
run the chkdsk utility on the volume C:.

Data:
0000: 00 00 00 00 02 00 4e 00 ......N.
0008: 02 00 00 00 37 00 04 c0 ....7..À
0010: 00 00 00 00 32 00 00 c0 ....2..À
0018: 68 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 h.......
0020: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........

--
zoobie

Hi Zoobie,

No System Restore problems show there.

When attempting to run System Restore what exactly happens? Are there any error messages?

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

zoobie wrote:
> Bert,
>
> First of all thanks for the reply. I was able to find
> srservice for the last two restores but not sr. This
> doesn't appear to contain very much information...but I'm
> just a lay person. Any other suggestions?
>
> After the problems I also had an error pop-up...NTFS
> error. Checkdisk ran during start-up. That event is at
> the bottom of this post.
>
> Thx
>
> Event Type: Information
> Event Source: SRService
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 110
> Date: 28/08/2005
> Time: 1:54:01 PM
> User: N/A
> Computer: XPMACHINE
> A restoration to "System Checkpoint" restore point
> occurred successfully.

> Event Type: Information
> Event Source: SRService
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 110
> Date: 21/08/2005
> Time: 2:33:25 PM
> User: N/A
> Computer: XPMACHINE
> A restoration to "System Checkpoint" restore point
> occurred successfully.

> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: Ntfs
> Event Category: Disk
> Event ID: 55
> Date: 28/08/2005
> Time: 1:55:24 PM
> User: N/A
> Computer: XPMACHINE
> The file system structure on the disk is corrupt and
> unusable. Please run the chkdsk utility on the volume C:.

TRENDING THREADS