john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

In the system properties biox, there is no tab for "System Restore".
Anybody know how to restore this tab & hence be able to set restore points
???
Thanks

John

John wrote:
> In the system properties biox, there is no tab for "System Restore".
> Anybody know how to restore this tab & hence be able to set restore
> points ???
> Thanks
>
> John

Complete guess (because I really don't have a clue) - is the system restore
service running? Open the control panel, and then administrative options.
Double click services and then scroll down to system restore (they're in
alphabetical order) and check to see if it's enabled. If not, right click
it, and select automatic from the drop down box, then click start, then OK.
Reboot for good measure. Is the tab there now?
on salads.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I wound up fixing the problem by re-installing SP 1. I'll bet your's would
have worked though, I just couldnt remember where the toggle was!
Thanks
John